Sunday, January 24, 2010

Post a long silence!!

Life has been a routine.. a lazy sunday todays has made me open this page again to ponder on how life's been...
frankly life seems to be a blank page.. :) or too routined for anything different to pop out!! :) hahah.. strange specially when u think abt the events that have happened.. there are loads of fantastic moments that come alive.. eye for detail or a mind for one!!
celebrated 4 events in life.. 3 bdays and 1 anniversary.. 2 my own, 2 of the people i care. my bday on the 3rd and my 2 yr job joining anniversary on the 4th - i tell everyone, it was planned that way to keep the celebration on through 2 days. 2 others was my dads bday on the 1st and a good friends bday on the 22nd. :) so has been a celebrating time for me.
delhi trip for work - roads on delhi are long, wide and very confusing. good food, VERY COLD, and lots of lots of fog. had the rare privilege of walking abt 2 kms in that fog at 230am. hhehe!! awesome exp. couldnt feel my face or my hands after that walk. :)))
good drive, grt car - a friends i20, traffic traffic and traffic on the road till the time the hindmata bridge was not opened, exercise at home (gym money being wasted), control on diet.. quite a big list!! :)
having a good time, with the usual cribbing always there but thats not to be focused on. :)
till something else happens.. adios!!

No comments: