Saturday, November 20, 2010

Biography of my friends

Working on a series of blog posts that will talk about people who matter to me.. friends.. family goes another direction... a list of awesome individuals who have taught me to be better in life only by their presence. they arent preachers, intellectuals (very brainy).. just regular friends who have had a grt influence in my life!! :) i dedicate this section of my blog  to each one of them. :)
i hope they like it and realise their importance and the effect they have had on me!! :)
this is in no particular order, just posted things that i felt were good to be read and somewhat complete...

these are people most of my friends would know, if you dont know them, pls feel free to know them, they are the best of what u can find! :) i am lucky to have them in my life!!

my way of saying "thank you" for being in my life and letting me learn from you most of the times without u knowing abt it!! :)

No comments: